Welcome to the 2016 BCMG Spring Garden Tour
- We are all guests of our generous garden hosts, so let’s be courteous.
- Although some gardens are more handicap accessible than others, most have many irregular surfaces that may not accommodate wheelchairs, walkers or strollers. Please check first.
- Don’t litter, don’t pick plants and don’t stray from the paths.
- Please leave your pet at home out of courtesy to garden owners and guests.
- Be mindful of others when taking photos. Do not bring tripods, selfie sticks or large equipment.
- Kids are welcome if parents keep an eye and a hand on them.
- Come and go during stated hours. Coming early or staying late is not considerate of hosts or volunteers who have had a long day.
- Parking can be challenging. Park vehicles in approved areas, and don’t block neighbors’ drives, mailboxes or prevent other cars from entering or leaving the parking area.
Participation in the 2016 BCMG Spring Garden Tour is strictly voluntary. All visitors are bound by the Liability Waiver (See Waiver & Indemnification form below). All visitors should follow the etiquette for the gardens on the tour that is given below.
WAIVER & INDEMNIFICATION FORM
1. EXCULPATORY CLAUSE. BE ADVISED that with the purchase and/or use of a Ticket and/or entry into the 2016 Brazos County Master Gardeners Garden Tour (herein referred to as “activity”), which is sponsored by Brazos County Master Gardeners (herein referred to as “sponsor”), I hereby release, waive, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to hold harmless for any and all purposes sponsor and their members, officers, agents, volunteers, employees, or garden owners (herein referred to as RELEASEES or INDEMNITEES) from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, injuries (including death), or damages, including court costs and attorney’s fees and expenses, that may be sustained by me while participating in such activity or while on the premises owned or leased by RELEASEES, including injuries sustained as a result of the sole, joint, or concurrent negligence, negligence per se, statutory fault, or strict liability of RELEASEES. I understand this waiver does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or grossly negligent conduct.
2. INDEMNITY CLAUSE. I am fully aware that there are inherent risks to myself and others involved with this activity, including but not limited to anything associated with the 2015 Brazos County Master Gardeners Garden Tour, and I choose to voluntarily participate in said activity with full knowledge that the activity may be hazardous to me and my property, and to the person and property of others. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless INDEMNITEES from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, injuries (including death), or damages, including court costs and attorney’s fees and expenses, which may occur to myself, other participants, and third-persons as a result of my participation in said activity, including injuries sustained as a result of the sole, joint, or concurrent negligence, negligence per se, statutory fault, or strict liability of INDEMNITEES.
3. BINDS HEIRS. It is my express intent that this agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representatives, if I am deceased, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.